Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Ashco Roofing Construction INC – Text Messaging Compliance Terms of Service
1. We send messages to customers once they have contacted us about our services, and will continue to text them as a standard form of communication unless they opt-out.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the message. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, you will be unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can get help directly at 801-430-3983.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
We process your information to provide, improve, and administer our Services, communicate with you, and to comply with the law. We may also use your information for other purposes with your consent. We process your information only when we have a valid legal reason to do so. We do not share your information with third parties. We only collect personal information that you provide to us which include: names, phone numbers, mailing addresses, and email addresses. We do not process any sensitive information. We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting, or other legal requirements). We have implemented appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet is guaranteed to be 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. We are relying on your consent to process your personal information. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can withdraw your consent by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please note that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before it is withdrawn nor, when applicable law allows, will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent. You have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information or delete it. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please email us at email@example.com.